United Health Care Community Plan Phone Number: United Health Care Community Plan is a comprehensive health insurance plan that caters to individuals and families who qualify for Medicaid and Medicare. It offers a wide range of benefits and services to its members, ensuring they receive the best possible care. In this article, we will explore the UnitedHealthcare Community Plan in detail, including its benefits, coverage, and how to contact them for assistance.
Benefits and Features
The UnitedHealthcare Community Plan offers numerous benefits and features to its members, including:
- Well and Sick Care: The plan covers both preventive care and treatment for illnesses and injuries.
- Pregnancy Care: Pregnant women receive comprehensive prenatal and postnatal care.
- Care for Conditions: The plan covers treatment for various medical conditions, including chronic illnesses.
- Vision and Hearing Care: Members receive coverage for eye exams, glasses, and hearing aids.
- Home Care and Supplies: The plan covers home health care services and medical supplies for eligible members.
- Rides and Other Help: Transportation assistance is available for medical appointments and other health-related needs.
- Asthma and Diabetes Management: The plan offers support and resources for managing asthma and diabetes.
Coverage and Provider Network
The UnitedHealthcare Community Plan is available in multiple states across the United States, including Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Hawaii, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Texas, Washington, and Wisconsin. The provider network varies by state, but it generally includes a large number of hospitals, urgent care centers, primary care providers, and specialty doctors.
Contacting UnitedHealthcare Community Plan
If you need assistance or have questions about your UnitedHealthcare Community Plan, you can contact their Member Services department. The toll-free number for Medicaid members is 1-800-421-6204, TTY 711. The Member Services department is open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. local time.
For Medicare and Dual Special Needs Plan (D-SNP) members, you can call 1-844-812-5967, TTY 711, from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. local time, 7 days a week. If you are already a member, you can call the number on the back of your member ID card for assistance.
People Also Ask
Q: How do I enroll in the UnitedHealthcare Community Plan?
A: If you currently receive Medicaid benefits, you can call Michigan Enrolls at 1-888-367-6557 and request enrollment with UnitedHealthcare Community Plan.
Q: What is the UnitedHealthcare Community Plan phone number?
A: The toll-free Member Services number for Medicaid members is 1-800-421-6204, TTY 711. For Medicare and Dual Special Needs Plan (D-SNP) members, you can call 1-844-812-5967, TTY 711.
Q: How do I find a provider in the UnitedHealthcare Community Plan network?
A: You can search for providers and coverage for your plan on the UnitedHealthcare Community Plan website. You can also contact Member Services for assistance in finding a provider.
United Health care Community Plan is a valuable resource for individuals and families who qualify for Medicaid and Medicare. With a wide range of benefits and a large provider network, members can access the care they need to maintain their health and well-being. If you are eligible for Medicaid or Medicare, consider exploring the UnitedHealthcare Community Plan to see if it is the right fit for your healthcare needs.